Sunday, May 17, 2009

The latest craze around the Moulton house and other Russellisms.


So for a reason unbeknownst to me, there is a new craze at our house. It is called the wiping very sticky and potent-smelling substances all over our face and hair craze.


Here are some photos for your delight:


Substance #1: Desitin- very stinky and hard to remove from clothes and child.



This is after Russ found the Desitin in his diaper bag. There's that cheesy grin again.





You can't really see the damage that he did to his hair from the picture.

Oh, and by the way. Russell really likes Desitin. He goes around telling our neighbors, "I have Desitin on my bum." To much information, Russ!


Substance #2: Peanut butter- He smelled like peanuts for the rest of the day.


Look how innocent he looks, the little devil!!!



He absolutely ruined one of our favorite snacks!! When I asked him why he did it, he said, "I don't know. It got stuck!" The silly part is that Travis and I were in the room when he did this, but were not paying attention. Can't take your eye off him for one minute!!
And now on to other things.


Travis has been studying so hard that Russ and I get a little sad and lonely. One night I decided that since Russ couldn't play with his dad, he and I would have a special little pajama party. We put on our pjs, got a blanket and popcorn, and Russ got to choose a movie to watch. Well, he insisted that we watch Frosty the Snowman in the middle of April...oh well. It was fun.

Russ has been working very hard to learn his letters and sounds. He is getting pretty good. He walks around the house singing his ABC's and saying things like, "B says buh! K says kuh!!" This is his little letter project. I got the idea from my friend, Chrissy's blog. Russy is gonna follow after his smarty pants father. (Uhhh...and of course his smarty pants mother.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Russell must have got ideas for his Russellisms when he looked down and saw his parents growing up. What wonderful pictures to blackmail him with when he brings his "girl" home to meet you.

Love you guys!!!

The Moulton's from Lander

Chrissy, said...

You will be so glad to look back at the pictures of him messy. I'm glad I shared the letter idea!:)

BTW I love, love, love your new shoes. I think they are perfect!

Natalie and Ryan said...

That is such a cute idea of the alphabet letters.

snowball said...

Hey cute pictures!!! They can do a lot in just a moment or two! He is a cute guy
Love
Aunt Sheila

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

YER THE BESTEST MOM EVER TOO! GO RUSSELL!