Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congratulations, Hon!!!!!

I just have to take a moment to brag about my dear, sweet husband because I am so proud of him. I hope that this does not embarrass him.

Alright, people. This guy is a smarty pants. These med school testing blocks are killer, I'm talking KILLER, and he is excelling. According to his teachers, he is taking approximately 43 credits- almost all science classes. Neurology, bio-chem, medical physiology, anatomy, osteopathic practices...the list goes on and on. Not only did he recieve straight A's this sememster, but he also received honors in 6 out of 10 of his classes which means that he was among the top 7 students in those classes!! He has been working so hard, and it has been paying off! (And I'm sure it helps that he is naturally gifted as well.) I love you, Trav. Thank you for working so hard for our family because I'm sick of being the breadwinner around here. (Hee.Hee.)

Some cute photos to add a little spice.



On our hike a few weeks ago.




On Russell's birthday. He looks tired, huh? You'd think that he just had the baby!





I always did love that hair!




What a great dad!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go Travis!

Natalie and Ryan said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Good job Travis.

Anonymous said...

We are impressed Travis. What side of the red cabbage patch did you say you came from?????

Truly Congrats!!!! Ashley, thanks for posting and for being so supportive to your family.....
Hope you had a good vacation, and that you are ready for the next few weeks of reading, writing, and tests.

Love ya,
The Lander Moulton's

snowball said...

Hey Trav
that is just cool news..you are working hard and it's paying off
Pretty proud of you
Love Aunt Sheila