Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Other Fun...

We have been planning this costume for months now!!!




Spooky kid, huh? He wanted to be a ghost. We made this costume out of an old sheet and some cheese cloth.




Our friends at our Halloween party.




Glamour girl shot!! I had so much fun wearing the fake eyelashes!

What a sweetheart. Just can't keep that thumb out of his mouth. Smeared his makeup.

We also had a little preschool Halloween party at my house. My friends and I are doing a joy school together. Sooooo fun. Got to keep my teaching skills up!!!
AND...ON TO THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

Making gourd people is quickly becoming one of my favorite little family traditions that we do each fall. I was introduced to this by my sister-in-law, and it is so much fun. You should try it!

Gourd people 2009!!! Mine is that feminine little beauty on the left. The middle one is Russy's. He was insistant that his be a guy tackling another guy. (All that football stuff is really sticking in his head.) And Travis's...well, what do you think?



Alright everyone.
Who did Travis try to depict in his adooooorrrrable little gourd person...
A. Barbara Bush
B. Marjorie Pay Hinckley
C. Robert Moulton (his dad)
Leave a guess in the comment section if you want.

6 comments:

Emily Empey said...

haha LOVE THEM! IS it A. Barbara Bush?
I lOVE Russ' Costume! that is AWESOME!!!!

Saimi said...

You are too much fun Ashley!!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Um...looks like Bob with his white hair. I love your gourde people. So fun! You guys are so creative. Happy Belated Birthday Ashley.

snowball said...

Uncle Larry says it can't be anybody else but Bob that was my guess as well!!!
such cute costumes and people!!!
I really like your blog!!!
Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

Your dad says that "You can't guess can you?" He does not know whether to be flatered or offended.

Actually the ears look like earrings that Barbara Bush would wear.

So what happened to the younger pictures of your dad?

Love,
The Moulton's from Lander

Nick and Haley said...

you look sexy with green hair...