Sunday, November 8, 2009

And the answer is..........

Bob!!!!















See the resemblence?

At first I thought it was Barbara Bush because the almond ears look a little like earrings to me.

Oh, and Travis wants everyone to know that Russell read his first word today completely unprompted. Apparently he was walking with Russ down the church hallway when suddenly Russ stopped and pointed to a bulletin board and said, "BYU." Travis looked, and Russell was indeed pointing to the word BYU on some paper. I immediately thought that he just recognized the logo, but Travis claims that it was not the regular BYU logo and just the name typed in regular print. Anyway, Travis is obviously soooooo proud and excited that BYU is so ingrained into our child.

Go cougs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see both Barbara and Bob. It is a transgendered Guord.:) too cute.
And I do think your shoes yesterday were fabulous.

Saimi said...

Bob all the way! And Congratulations to Russell!!