Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Break

Well, once again we had a busy and fun Christmas. It was difficult traveling 15 hours and back considering I was 8 months pregnant. But it was worth it. We needed to visit our families one last time before the kid is born cuz we don't know when we will be able to break away again.


First of all, Russell LOVES the snow.

And he LOVES sledding. Look at the pure joy on his face as he takes on this hill all by himself.

And when Daddy got on the sled with him, he said, "No! Get off! There is not enough room!" He wanted to go by himself.

And here is a humiliating picture for your viewing pleasure. Look how huge I am! I had to wear my father-in-law's snowmobile suit...and I STILL had to suck in a little bit to zip it up!!!!! But hey! Pretty impressive to go sledding at 8 months, huh? I only went down once though. Too uncomfortable and such a long walk up the hill.


Russell loves Santa!



And he REALLY loves presents. Look at that sweet trike we got him.
Well, Christmas is over, but I love New Year's because I am a huge resolution setter, and I love the fresh start and new beginnings.
So HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Saimi said...

Happy late New Year to you as well!! Russell is such a little man and so independent, I love it!!
I'm so excited for you family as you await Russell's baby sister, how fun it's going to be!

Anonymous said...

THE MOULTON's from LANDER SAY: Wow! How exciting it is to see Russell and all of his new toys and Christmas stuff! What a haul! And all of you back home sweet home!
May 2010 be happy and blessings come your way!

snowball said...

such a fun age to watch them at Christmas time! and he totally looked like he really enjoyed hisself