Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay! Okay!! An update!!

We have been having a lot of fun lately. Here are some pics:






Last weekend we went on a hike up Chinook Pass with a beautiful view of Mount Ranier. Glorious, huh?





Me on the hike. 22 weeks, I think. Maybe 23. I forget. But I am sticking my belly out a little extra if you can't tell. Sheesh!! I'm not that big yet. Right? RIGHT?!!!





Travie and Russ. Russell is getting almost too big to carry anymore. Travis was feeling the burn!!





So Russell picked out his clothes and put them on himself this day. It was probably to warm for a sweater, but what the heck. Backwards and he didn't want to fix it.





Not to mention that there is a n 90 percent chance that Russell will put his shoes on the wrong feet. You'd think that it was 50/50 huh? Nope! Not mathematically logical, but true. This smile reminds me so much of Travis.




Oh, this was embarrassing. We went to our friends house for games one night, and Russ had two accidents in his pants. TWO!!! So he had to borrow one of their pink princess pullups. (They only have girls.) The next day he cried when I threw them away because he liked them so much.





This is stud muffin Russ dressed up for his uncle Shane's wedding. He was the ring bearer, and he got to dance with the flower girl. He REALLY liked that and talked about it for a week. He kept saying, "Kayla says I'm a good dancer."




My little man!!





Two of my friends and I have started a little joy school together because we all live so close and our kids are all the same age. We take turns being the teacher. It is so much fun!!! Russ loves it, and it is free!! Plus two of us are licensed teachers anyway. So this is Russell's first day of school.




He loves his new backpack and takes it everywhere!


So as you can see, we are doing well. I will update you again when all of my fabulous Halloween plans are put into place. (I've been planning for Halloween for a month or two now! I just love it!)

5 comments:

Shine said...

Ash! You are ROCKING those leopard print shoes in the pic of you and Russell dressed up! What a hot Mama!

Kate Call said...

congrats on babe #2... your quite the pioneer makin a hike like that at 22-23 weeks pregnant...
you're lil guy is gettin big.. so cute.

Steph said...

Russ is a total stud in his suit! That's great that he's doing joy school. Hope you're feeling good.

snowball said...

really enjoy you blog Ash and loved seeing your photo's looks like life is treating you all well
you got some cute boys there

Saimi said...

Great Pictures Ashley! You have such a cute family and I just love that little man Russell!