Friday, April 3, 2009

The Wicked Witch of the West!!!!

So today while daddy was studying, Russell and I decided to run a few errands and browse at TJ Max just to get out of the house. While there, I was trying on some really cute pointy-toed shoes. I've never had a pair of pointy-toed shoes before. I always thought that they looked really cute on other people, but that they made me look ridiculous. Well, I've changed my mind, and I really do want a nice pair of black pointy-toed heels. So anyway, back to the story. I was trying on a pair and was walking around in them when Russell yelled, "Mommy's a witch!! Mommy's a witch!" I guess we have read him Hansel and Gretel a few too many times, huh?





Yep, that's me!

1 comment:

yettie/jessie said...

so when i told my hubby this story he laughed and said travis must be teaching that kid cool stuff so apparently my husband thinks it's ok to teach his kids to call there mom a witch oh man but seriously that is hilarious and did you ever get your shoes