Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need a cute, modest swimsuit?? Me too!!!

Recently Travis and I had a little bonding session where we each told each other something that we were scared to tell each other before. Well...Travis worked up the guts to tell me that he thought the swim suit I bought a few years ago was ugly!! Can you believe that? Well, don't worry. It didn't hurt my feelings because I don't really like it that much either. I have such a hard time finding cute swim suits that give good support and are modest at the same time. Anyhow, I just took it as the perfect excuse to buy a new suit.

Well, I did find this little drawing for a new suit on one of my friend's blogs called Perch. If you also want to be entered into a drawing for a cute and modest Lime Ricki swimming suit, click on the link below.

http://onmyperch.blogspot.com/2009/04/lime-ricki-swimsuit-giveaway.html

3 comments:

Chrissy, said...

Two words

Lands End.

I'm with you my friend.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Chrissy. Lands' End just sent out catalogs with lots of swimming suits and summerwear, You can go to landsend.com and they even have a virtual model that you can make to model your swimsuit. Or go to Sears. I think they have a Lands end section there.

So my next question: What did you tell Travis?

Love you.
Jolene, Bob, and Hayley

Nick and Haley said...

I have a 30% off Modbe swimsuit code that I can email you if you are interested. I just got it in my email on Friday. Let me know! Cute Lime Ricki swimsuits though!