Sunday, February 21, 2010

All right, all right, you IMPATIENT people!!

So, most of you were correct. Amity was picture #1 and Russ was picture #2. (It probably helped that Russell was wrapped in a blue blanket and that there were lots of pictures of Amity right below that you could compare...CHEATERS!) But don't they look alike? I think so.

We have noticed that maybe their hairline is a little different, and if you pull their chubby jowls to the side, you can tell that Amity's chin is a little pointier. We shall see what happens as Amity grows, and she is growing fast! Over 8 pounds and 21 inches long now. She is almost bursting out of her newborn clothes already!

Here are some of the latest pics of Amity and her beloved brother, Russ:




Just before taking a walk in our sweet double jogging stroller with inserted baby bivy. We love this stroller. One of the best investments we ever made.



Amity taking a nap on Russell's lap while he is sitting in my hamper of folded clothes.
Bathtime!!! Don't you love Russell's smile? Always the charmer.


Awwwww...they love each other.




Best friends forever...at least mom hopes that they will continue to be friends.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I can now sleep at night. Your kids are so darn cute.

I forgot to peek at Amity today.

Steph said...

What sweet photos!

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

My guess was actually based on the fact Russell looked just a tad bit older than Amity would be. They do look amazingly alike though! Can't wait to see ya!

Saimi said...

As for me, my guess had nothing to do with Russ's blanket. Actually, I didn't even notice it. But they both are so darling and super cute!! I'm proud of you for having folded laundry!!

Logan|Lexy said...

I didn't need to guess. I knew I was correct. After all, Logan and I will be raising those children should anything happen to you and Trav. Don't worry, nothing will ;)

I cannot wait to see how Russ is with her. It's just too adorable in the pics!

snowball said...

love this picture!!!

Anonymous said...

The Moulton's from Lander:

PRICELESS!!! Russell is going to be a great BIG brother. You can see the love that he has for his little sister in the tender way he looks and touches her.
Thanks for sharing! We cannot wait to see you! Just a couple more weeks.
ALL OUR LOVE! Bob/Dad/Grandpa, Jolene/Mom/Grandma, and HAYLEY

Darren & Kenna said...

absolutely darling...love the pictures

Megan Potter said...

i forget how tiny newborns are! the pics with her and russ are so precious. PS I wish I had a bike trailor/stroller like yours! Maybe I will get one so I quit making excuses for not riding my bike:)
take care!

Shmobby said...

Ashley CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! LOVE the name Amity and she is sooo cute! I agree with you, they look almost identical. Which is great since you guys make such adorable kids! So happy for you guys! And way to go with the natural childbirth - I will never have those bragging rights :) Sorry I haven't been on in a while, life has been crazy! It's so good to see how great you guys are doing! Miss you!!!