Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates!!!!!



I'm 4 months pregnant. Sorry about the no face thing, but it's hard to get a full body shot when you have to hold the camera yourself, and you don' t know how to work the timer. We do not know what it is yet, but feel free to vote for what you think on our poll. We should find out in early September. My due date is January 26th.


What we have been up to...

This is in Yelm, WA with my Aunt Marianne. We had so much fun visiting. Woo! Hoo! Look at us ride!



This is Russell taking Kennadi on a ride! Do you see how his lips are puckered? Motorcycle noises.



I'm learning how to fly fish!! I caught about 16 that weekend!!!


Russell took swimming lessons. What a little fish!!




He can jump!! Oh, yes, can he jump!


And he makes a nice splash. He also holds his breath and opens his eyes under water, paddles and kicks, and dives for toys!

Whenever I let Russell play with playdough, he has me make a motorcycle and a "guy" to ride on it. But this time, he made me make a girl to ride behind the guy. He's got those manly instincts, I'm tellin' ya. He knows that it just makes sense for a manly guy to have a hot chick on the back of his motorcycle.
We just got back from a very LOOONG but fun trip. We first went to Idaho to spend time with my family. We went camping too. This is Russell taking a dip in Ice House Creek. I'll let you wonder how it got its name.
Russell spent most of his time in camp "driving" the four-wheelers, or atleast pretending to. What a little BOY!
Then we went to Wyoming and spent time with the Moultons. We also got to go to Yellowstone. Here is a nice buffalo for your viewing pleasure. (Actually bison.)
Elk. We saw lots and lots of elk.
The fam hanging out.
A very cool geiser. It erupts every 8 or 12 hours or something, and we just made it!
Anyway. We had fun. We are home now. Whew, what a trip. Travis is in year 2 of med school. Wish him luck!!

13 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on another baby! That's so exciting!!

Chrissy, said...

Congrats Mrs. Moulton!!!

Glad you are having a fun summer.

I wish my mom was having a baby.

Let me know what you name it.

Love Erika

Shine said...

Wahoo!!!! Congrats Ash! I'm hoping for a very bright red and very curly-haired girl!

Dirt, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

yay!!! more cute babies!!! congratulations!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx
looks like you guys had an awesome summer!
xx
k

snowball said...

how cool Ashley and you didn't even let on when you were here!! which geiser is this one?

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Congrats on the new little one! Looks like you had a great vacation.

The Van Fam said...

Congratulations, babies are so fun. I get to live through everyone else. Brandon says we are done "sigh"

Steph said...

Well, congratulations! That's exciting! I love all your pics, too. And the story about the girl on the back of the play dough motorcycle--hilarious!!!

Emily Empey said...

K so i totally had a feeling you were pregnant! I kept thinking and checking your blog- I bet shes pregnant!!! I voted girl! Congrats! Fun pictures!

Kim said...

YAY!!!! That is so exciting!!! I can't believe you are that far along and didn't tell us!!! Keep us posted!

Darren & Kenna said...

I'm so excited! My vote is for a little Ashley this time. You look adorable!

Brad and Tiff said...

Congrats Asher! (and Travis and Russell!) I am going for a girl so you can pass on your pointy shoe fettish. Love the shoes! I know it is an old post, but I loved getting caught up on your blog! Love you guys! Tiff and Brad

Jacob and Magen said...

Yay! iM SO Excited. Congrats and I'll talk to you guys soon