Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving...and getting ready for CHRISTMAS!!

So, Travis's family got to come up to visit us for Thanksgiving break. It was really fun to have them. We hadn't seen them in so long!! Thanks a ton for the trip you guys!
Here are a few cute pics from the last couple of weeks.



Russell, Aunt Hayley, and I

Alright, so we let him open a few presents early so that we don't have to drag them around on our trip. Needless to say, Russ loves all of his new toys. I walked in the room one day to find this:





Hey! Plumbers make a lot of money. He'd make a great plumber because he likes to play in the toilet! Let the kid chase his dreams.

This is my studly little man waiting for me to get his car seat situated. He got a little impatient standing there, so he decided to take a rest against this parking sign. Don't you love the cute hat Grandma bought him? He wears it everywhere now.



This is our latest family picture.



PLEASE don't make me sit on this strange man's lap!




Fine! You got me, but I'm not happy about it!! (I just love the scowl on this face. It reminds me of..................me! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.)


9 comments:

Kate Call said...

that is the CUTEST family picture of you guys by the christmas tree!

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Don't we all know where that scowl came from! Love the family pic!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Those are some really cute pictures. Glad you are having a good time with Russ.

yettie/jessie said...

I am so glad Russ wants to be a plumber because my kids also enjoy playing in the toilet (but hopefully by the time he becomes a plumber they will not still be doing that but john will still be around). We love all your fun pictures and comments on your pictures , we way miss your stickin faces.

Melissa said...

Cute Pictures Ash! Looks like Russ is having lots of fun. And that scowl does look very familiar.

snowball said...

those are some really cute Pictures!!!
Love Aunt Sheila

yettie/jessie said...

John and I would love to see all your cute faces so please try and fit us in. oh and I googled your gov of washington after I saw your poll there and holly cow.
John and I were outraged at the sign she allowed to be displayed, oh man please tell me you did not vote for her.

Dirt, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

you guys are lookin pretty darn awesome!! i'm lovin your pretty family pic!!
We had Hazen's blessing on Sunday and still didn't manage to get a photo in!! Lame.
So i am going to get my bro over this week and stage some shots.
hope you guys are enjoying all the cold weather!!
we are all hot as all heck over here - will be at the beach all holidays!!
xoxo love ya!!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey did you guys get our gifts?