Thursday, October 16, 2008

All right. I was tagged by my dear, sweet friend, Kathy. So here goes...


5 Favorite Places I've Lived:

(I've only ever lived in 5 places.)

1. Coltman, Idaho (outside of Idaho Falls), lovely farm community
2. Rexburg, Idaho (Tough Idahoans like me flourish in the cold weather.)
3. Provo, Utah (Go BYU!! We lived right across from the stadium and went to every game.)
4. Pleasant Grove, Utah (A land of many deer. They were in our back yard all the time.)
5. Yakima, Washington (A very fruity place.)

I have loved every place that I have lived for different reasons.

5 Favorite Snacks That I Love:

1. fresh fruit...especially peaches!!
2. green peppers dipped in ranch
3. apples or bananas dipped in peanut butter
4. ice cream!! (pranlines and caramel or oreo or mint choc. chip)
5. oreos

5 Jobs That I Have Had:

(I have had some of the WORST jobs on the planet!!)

1. assembly line worker (I tighted caps on lotion bottles for almost 8 hours straight!)
2. phone survey taker (At 3 separate places...Let's say a lot of people chewed me out.)
3. farm laborer (Thanks, dad! I actually enjoyed this job!)
4. waitress at Pizza Hut
5. TEACHER!!!! Yay!!

If I Had A Million Dollars I Would:

1. invest it wisely so that it would take care of my family and me for the rest of our lives.
2. travel with Travie Wavie and Russy Roo. (We'd leave the kid home sometimes.)
3. save up for the home of my dreams. (Not too extravigant, mind you...but definately nice.)
4. buy a very nice wardrobe for me and a truck for Travis.
5. donate to one of those programs that takes care of orphaned and sick kids in 3rd world countries. (Those info-mercials break my heart!!! I always cry!!)

Things That I Love:

1. my family and friends
2. sports, recreation, and exercise (especially soccer)
3. crisp, cool weather, autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving
4. reading a good book
5. good food

I Tag:

1. Amy Ward
2. Natalie Moulton
3.Heather Hawkins

5 comments:

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Ashley!

munks said...

hey it was good to read your blog, I feel like i know where you are in life much better. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun (and quite busy as well)

Natalie and Ryan said...

Oh Ash...looks like I have a new post for my blog. How are you guys? I need to call you. Happy Birthday! Isn't your birthday today? I hope you are feeling better. Love ya, Nat

Natalie and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! z

snowball said...

Happy Birthday Ash
I know its late but what else is new?? Loved the pictures so glad that I have the opportunity to peek into your life. One going to go over to Natalie's and she is going to help me set up a blog...
love ya guys
Aunt Sheila