Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Blues

Russell and I are ready for spring so that we can go out and have some fun. But while we are stuck inside, we have been keeping busy. Russell is starting to potty train. He has a sticker chart and everything. He has gone potty in the toilet 4 times! Yay! But he has also gone on the floor two times. Eewww!

I enrolled Russell in a local gymnastics class a few weeks ago. He loves it!! I love it too, and it gives us something to work on at home during the week. He is pretty good! Although he did embarrass me once when he ran out onto the gym floor when it wasn't his turn. He turned to face an audience of parents and began to dance like his life depended on it, shaking his booty and everything. (Where did he get that? Hee. Hee.) They all loved it, of course. I'll have to get some pictures at his next class.


This is Russ "hiding" after he dumped out an entire box of Kix.

"Is it safe to come out?"


I also gave him a hair cut. I did NOT mean to cut it this short! Oh, well! I guess it will grow back.

5 comments:

Dirt, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

he is such a cutie!!! Good luck with the potty training - i am sure there will be many more memorable moments to come. Gym class sounds like good fun, i am excited to see the pics! and yes, the pork recipie would be AWESOME!
xoxoxo k

yettie/jessie said...

potty training sucks we did the sticker thing too but ruby kept cheating oh and next time you go to that class you should not only take pictures but i want some video footage.

Natalie and Ryan said...

Those are such cute pictures of Russell. What a funny kid. You will have to tell us how to potty train once you figure it out. So, you didn't reply to my message on Facebook. Are you guys up to going camping or what? Hee hee Want to get together with the Moulton clan this summer? Write me or call

Tara said...

How fun, Ash! I want to put Kenadi in gymnastics or dance or something. I love to watch little kids do that stuff! Anyways, cute family. We did treats with Kenadi when she was potty training. It worked wonderfully, but now she has a HUGE sweet tooth! She is always wanting a treat.

Nick and Haley said...

Nick is already potty trained.